*Final Reflection*

I met with people from different nationalities they were very diverse. During the few weeks that we had in the CEP121 course we got to learn about each and every student at least a bit. Like their name, major, and why they were so interested in being what they wanted to do. Many were already established into a career path and a few were still unsure but like everyone else we wanted to be successful and have good job opportunities. From this course, I was able to understand more about my career and I found myself doing some research of my own.

I found that some of the activities that we did were not just to prepare us for the internship but to be aware that it is not as simple as it looks. It was to practice/organize ourselves for the future. Some activities that we did in class were helpful like the lingering thoughts because we don’t really have time to put our thoughts into paper because some work and others go to school. Some have families and work with school and I feel that, that is an accomplishment because it lets me relieve myself through writing and I don’t stress; I have my feeling and thought on paper I don’t have to keep them in. I also enjoyed the labs because we got to use our blogs and we did an e-portfolio which I thought was a bit amusing.

Only if we had more time to in this course we could be walking away with better opportunities but we have knowledge and many different options with this course. There are many more things to say about this course but these were just a few that I feel did well for me. I felt that in this course I got to understand my career choice and myself better than what I knew myself before. Overall I felt that the class was safe and enjoyable. I learned things about myself before I got a career and one of my life skills to better is my time management. I feel that there is not enough time to do everything because I there are things that I have to do besides school. I can try to better myself and I can benefit from this.

But I enjoyed meeting people and I was glad that I was in this class with a professor who made it comfortable for not just my-self but everyone else. It felt like a secure environment and I was entertained during the class. Hopefully, I will stay in contact with people even though the class is not in session. I hope that everyone stay safe and becomes successful everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lingering/Class Work

LIB200 Assignment #3

LIB200 Assignment 5