About the e-portfolio

With the e-portfolio it makes me feel that I have something more than a resume. Here people can view my educational goals and my class work. They can see how I have improved my writing and see that I have tried to better my probability at getting my employment or an internship. I believe my critical thinking has improved a bit since making my own e-portfolio because it is personal without being private. It’s not a social site but a significant portfolio that helps me to figure what I want, what I need and what I may have and get? It is about putting myself in better positions then I would if I were going to the place knowing that they know about me. Yes it is digital, but it is better than me going to a place and becoming nervous. If I get an interview then this helps me know what I necessitate for a profession.
But I also understand why it is important. It helps others understand who you are and what you are about? It gives employers an idea and they can find if you are what they need. Also if you are hard working and dedicated to what you say you are? Employers can come across the e-portfolio as a selection to their business. Here they will discover new ideas and find that you actually are a good requirement for the job and you be a superior asset to their company and improve it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lingering/Class Work

LIB200 Assignment #3

LIB200 Assignment 5