Chapters 2 and 3.

Chapter two and three they both are more on your career satisfaction, Personal Development, and personality types. When you pick a career you have to pleased with your choice because then you will never be satisfied, you want a occupation that is about yourself like your personality. It is about the requirement tat are set for a specific job. I feel in chapter two though it was about values and about our own personal identities and in chapter three it was about skills in personal identity.
In chapter three, it about the abilities that one has acquired. Also the ability, to learn new skills to bettering their options. In addition, you have to understand if what fits best in your workplace and those that work around you as well. When I first started at LaGuardia I was going to become a Spanish teacher because I knew that it was a language that I could speak, understand, read, and write. But, before that I wanted to study something with business because I was in a technical school. There you would have the option to either take mechanical classes or business. I did both. I did mechanic’s for two years and I switched to business the beginning of my junior year. When I got to my senior year I took a language course and I was too advanced for the class so I did a separate course to better my writing punitions and reading in Spanish. My teacher told me that I could become a Spanish teacher and could have someone send me to Spain to teach. But my mind changed to teaching Developmental disabilities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lingering/Class Work

LIB200 Assignment #3

LIB200 Assignment 5