Activity 2.1

I want to be a mentor for many people to gain knowledge of what Developmental disability is? It is not just about children who are mentally challenged but as well as different kinds of disabilities like learning, mobility, self-care, self direction. This happens affects them daily and the way they function. Ten years from now I see myself teaching children and moving up to adolescents and teens. Maybe I will teach in New York still and have other people there teaching. The people around me are people who are dedicated and have the patience and the ability to want to teach the less fortunate. I want to have a recognitions over others, and contribute to the state of their condition.

The rewards that I would receive is the happiness and the smile on the children’s face. Just for them to know, that I care about them and that I find this satisfying. I see people around having a positive out look on life for these children. I see myself successful even though its taking time. I love teaching children how to write and read. I love the progression that they learn because this step is for the rest of their life. This will be able to help them stay positive and learn new aspects on school education.

I believe that life is short and it passes by people too fast. Why not make someones life joyful and feel great about great about the career. By going to school and learning psychology I feel that I am one step closer my achievement of being successful, reaching my goals. I want to have the opportunity to make full use of my highly developed skills.

Comments

  1. Hello Stephanie,
    I also believe that life is too short. we have only one life to live, so we should live it properly, and try our maximum to do our best to improve it, and we have chances to help others or prove their lives why not. Having a call is a special gift; it is not for everyone, and people how having it they should be thankful, and try their best to answer their calls by doing their best.
    It is not an easy job, but not impossible. bring a smile to a face and happiness to a child is really worth it to spend your life for. .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lingering/Class Work

LIB200 Assignment #3

LIB200 Assignment 5