Assign. #1 lib200

I am more of humanities person but I do have the science person in me. My major is psychology which is the study of the mind. It focuses on observation. While studying this major I ask What makes a person behave a certain way? Why are they so threatening? Why do they believe in such things? etc. It is also a combination of establishment as a separate science from physiology and philosophy. It is relevant to the assistance of nature vs. nurture. I believe that many people do believe in science now more than ever. It is not about one subject but many piled into an idea/ theory. Today psychologist utilize systematic methodologies to learn and depict conclusions about human thought and behavior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lingering/Class Work

LIB200 Assignment #3

LIB200 Assignment 5